Shenzhen Wanscam Technology Co.Ltd
Add:6th F（West）, 2nd building, the Ganghuaxing industrial zone, NO.2 Chongqing Road, Fuyong Street, Baoan district, Shenzhen, China.
Contact: Lestlie Li
How much hard disk space is used for Wanscam ip camera for one day?
The hard disk space required for video recording is related not only to the video compression standard, image format and frame rate adopted by the camera, but also to the flow of people in the scene environment. The image changes fast and the code stream is bound to be large. Therefore, usually, the user can be calculated based on the code stream on the camera. Calculated as follows:
Memory Space = Time X Rate / 8 (8 Bytes of a Byte)
Such as the camera's bit rate is 300Kbfs, that is 300Kb per second, that one hour of video file size = 3600 (3600 seconds for an hour) * 300/8 = 13. According to experience, H.264, D1 video surveillance, according to 25 frames per second 5000KB 135M per hour, this calculation. real-time video. Most environments do not exceed 200M per hour.
Here is Wanscam ip camera cost hard disk space for your reference:
Key word: Wanscam ip camera hard disk space calculation
Contact person: Qinny
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to shoot a vehicle traveling ca...
- Introduction dome network cameras
- Introduction to network cameras
- Network Camera uses
- History network camera
- Network video camera phone
- Civil imaging Introduction
- Installation and commissioning of t...
- Works camera
- Camera intelligent features
- Analysis on Influence of Five Commo...
- Outdoor? Indoor? Wired? Wireless? S...
- Wanscam new arrival HW0026 one key ...
- The differences between AHD, HD-TVI...
- Basic setup requirements for IP cam...
- Differences between common ip camer...
- Do you know chip-set of ip camera?
- Advantages of IP camera Compared wi...
- Outdoor PTZ Dome IP Camera Installa...
- What is POE Network IP Camera