Why your Wanscam IP Camera not much secure after using some days:
a. Using the default user name and password.
b. User name and password is too simple to crack.
c. Using the old firmware and not upgrade into the latest firmware.
How to make your Wanscam camera more secure:
1)Change the default user name and password as soon as you setup your camera. Input a user name and password that is at least 8 – 10 characters or longer. Try to use a combination of lower-case and upper-case letters as well as numbers.
2)Make sure your camera has the latest security firmware. The latest firmware for Wanscam cameras utilizes protection against various types of online hacking and unauthorized access.
Step1: Go to our official download center http://www.wanscam.com/xiazai
Step2:.Check the model and current firmware version of your camera carefully, and then choose the right firmware to download
Step3: Unzip the firmware RAR file. There will be firmware files and upgrade guidance. Please follow the guidance carefully to upgrade the firmware.
3)Check the logs of your cameras often. Wanscam cameras have embedded logs which allow you to see exactly which IP addresses are accessing the camera. You will be able to tell if an outsider has gained access to your camera.
Key words: Wanscam ip camera make camera more secure
Previous: Video Surveillance for Villa
Related Industry Knowledge
- How to shoot a vehicle traveling ca...
- Introduction dome network cameras
- Introduction to network cameras
- Network Camera uses
- History network camera
- Network video camera phone
- Civil imaging Introduction
- Installation and commissioning of t...
- Works camera
- Camera intelligent features
- Video Surveillance for Villa
- How to calculate the hard disk spac...
- Analysis on Influence of Five Commo...
- Outdoor? Indoor? Wired? Wireless? S...
- Wanscam new arrival HW0026 one key ...
- The differences between AHD, HD-TVI...
- Basic setup requirements for IP cam...
- Differences between common ip camer...
- Do you know chip-set of ip camera?
- Advantages of IP camera Compared wi...